“As a team, we are changing the culture of breast imaging from ‘what is’ to ‘what should be’.” Miranda Polselli, Director
3D Mobile Mammography is saving the lives of women by bringing advanced 3D Mammography Technology throughout Florida for the Early Detection of Breast Cancer.
3D Mobile Mammography is a service by MammoLink®
3D Mobile Mammography
Bringing Advanced 3D Mammography Technology to You
One in eight women will be diagnosed with Breast Cancer in their lifetime and eight out of nine women diagnosed with Breast Cancer have no family history. A 3D Mammogram can be the single most important factor in surviving this disease because early detection saves lives. 3D mammography is the newest FDA-approved advancement leading to better cancer screening and detection. This procedure allows the breast to be viewed in many thin slices, which can then be combined into a 3D picture that the radiologist can scroll through. The final results give Dr. Polselli a clearer picture of what is going on beneath the surface.
Our Bus is Equipped With:
- A new Hologic Dimensions 3D Breast Screening and Breast Diagnostic System
- A new Mindray Advanced Breast Ultrasound System
- Two private changing rooms adjacent to the mammography suite with a private entrance for your exam
- A restroom
- A large and spacious sitting room allowing for five patients comfortably
- A dynamic and groundbreaking networking system coupled with innovative SpaceX Starlink technology empowering Dr. Ryan Polselli to interpret mammograms and diagnostics in real-time allowing most patients same day results
- Mammograms and diagnostics are interpreted by Fellowship Trained Breast Imaging Radiologist, Dr. Ryan Polselli
- Technologists are experienced and certified in 3D Mammography, 3D Diagnostic, Breast Ultrasound and work hand in hand with Dr. Polselli
- A Patient Portal allowing patients 24/7 access to their medical records to view images, reports, communications, and print medical records